Apple Mail plugin not working?

New user here. I installed all the plugins during installation but I do not see the archive email options under the message menu in Apple Mail. Any troubleshooting steps are appreciated. Thanks.

You are probably running 10.3.9 and in the online help it states that unfortunately it isn’t supported on that platform.

I should have specified that I am running 10.4.8.

Can you see the DEVONMailConduit.mailbundle in ~/Library/Mail/Bundles? Are you using any other Mail plugins that might possibly interfere in some way? Do you see anything in the Console when you start Mail?

Here is the text from the console when I start Mail:

2006-12-21 06:06:22.359 Mail[496] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /Users/stevepower/Library/InputManagers/HotService/HotService.bundle/Contents/MacOS/HotService for bundle /Users/stevepower/Library/InputManagers/HotService/HotService.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())
2006-12-21 06:06:22.426 Mail[496] DEVONMailConduit 838.289 loaded

I also use “SpamSieve” which has a folder in ~/Mail/Bundles.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

First of all, I would download the latest version of DTPO because it fixes a number of problems. :wink:

Secondly, I don’t know if SpamSieve interferes with our plugin (can’t imagine since our plugin doesn’t do much). After you install the latest beta 2, check again if you see a menu item labelled “Add to DEVONthink Pro Office” under the Mailbox and Message menus…

I forgot to add that the HotService bundle doesn’t work on Intel yet so I would remove that in any case.

After upgrading to the latest Beta, I see the “Message > Add to DevonthinkProOffice” option.

This doesn’t match the information under the email archive section of the manual, but is this functionally the same?

The programmer is faster than the documentation most of the time…