Automate "to do" lists?

Hello
Yesterday I bought Devonnote Pro and I really like the software.
I use it like a businesstool and during the trialperiod I have had a lot of use for it.

But I have one question.
I have made a group called “to do” and I have made the rich text with squares which can be checked or
unchecked.
But I have also a group called “done” , thats the group where I drag the task when its done.

What I would like to do is to use automator to automatically move the task from “to do” to “done” when the
square is checked!

Is this possible?
And how should I do?

Best Regards
Sventa
Sweden

Sventa,

the only “semi automatic” solution at the moment is to run the “Move to Done” script (see the example scripts on our download page). This script will move every content with a checked state to the group “Done”. Warning: This can’t be undone.

And it’s recommended to add this script to the folder ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro. That way you can access the script via the built-in scripts menu (and then the script will run MUCH MUCH faster than running it via Apple’s Script Editor)

You could even add a shortcut to the script by renaming it, e.g. to…

Move To Done___Cmd-Ctrl-M.scpt.

Thank you very much for your answer!
I think the easiest solution is just to drag the task directly to the group “Done”

But I was just a little bit curious about the ways to use automator in this case!

BR
Sventa