Back on the "Three" wagon - it's great!

After having tried DT3 and having gone back to DT2 for a little while I now jump again on the “Three” wagon - and I have to say: It’s great! So clean. So responsive. A delight!

Here one little thing for you about the trial notification: The first window shows this:

The second one (opened just a minute later) displays:

This doesn’t look consistent to me… %-)

(Not a problem for me because I will upgrade soon in any case – just have to decide whether I go full Server or not…)

Again, thanks for the massive update. Look’n super-good!

The trial of DEVONthink 3 will run for 150 non-consecutive hours or 30 days.

• If you leave it running for a week, you’ll run out your trial period before the week is over (since there are 168 hours in a week).

• If you run it for 10 hours, then don’t open it for a month, you should still have 140 hours left to test it.

@eboehnisch or @hvolkmann can correct me on this, if needed.

Just to clarify, if the 150 hours are used up before the 30 days are over, you can still use the trail up to the end of the 30 days. Official definition: 150 hours of runtime or 30 days, whichever is later.

1 Like

I see. Thanks.

Hi. In my case this didn’t happen. Ran out of the 150 hours after intensely testing DT3 Trial for some 9 days, and it ended. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Did you already test/launch a former version of DEVONthink 3 in the past?

No, I didn’t. Just own a DTPO 2 license since some 9 years ago, but never migrated from Evernote. A waste. Amazed by DT3, am NOW realizing its superior power.

FOLLOW-UP: Just purchased DT Pro 3. Deduced that the trial stop was because I downloaded another trial, some days later, in my notebook (former was in my desktop). Case closed.