Best way to learn everything about DEVONagent?

I’ve had and have been using DEVONagent for a few years, but have always felt like I’ve just touched the surface of what it’s fully capable of doing. What’s the best way to learn all of its capabilities? Any videos or tutorials that I may not be aware of?

Did you have a look at the manual (see DEVONtechnologies | Handbooks and Extras) and the tutorials in the support assistant?

Hi,

Yep, I’ve watched all of the videos and read the documents on DEVONtechnologies site, but still feel as though I don’t have the grasp that I’d like to have. The documentation is good, but for me, I need concrete examples of exactly how, when and why I’d want to do a particular thing.

Cheers

At least for me personally the first question would be what exactly you want to do, automate or search? A lot of apps can do a lot of things but I don’t try to use all of this, I use what I need and when I need it.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying, but I’m the kind of person that likes to know as much as I can about a particular subject, and then decide how relevant and useful it is. So, know what can be automated, when and how, as well as all of the search capabilities entices me. I may not need everything now (or ever for that matter), but if there is ever a need, then I know which tool to grab for the job. :wink:

Actually (or hopefully) the documentation should exactly answer such questions. If it doesn’t - what kind of information is missing in your opinion?