Bookmarks in DevonAgent through Mozilla?

As my main browser I have to use Mozilla (up till now, it seems the only one that is able to export references to medical papers directly into EndNote - all browsers based on the Safari engine cannot do this).
On the other hand, DevonAgent can only use the bookmarks from Camino, Omniweb, Firefox and Safari.

So my questions:

• why cannot DA use Mozilla bookmarks???
  • can anybody suggest a practical work-round?
  • does anybody know another browser that lets me import scientific references directly into EndNote, or can suggest another database than EndNote??

Currently DEVONagent supports only the most common browsers (very few people use Mozilla, iCab, Opera, Shiira etc - most people (probably more than 95% of all Mac OS X users) use Safari, Firefox, Camino or OmniWeb.

But an easy workaround should be to copy your Mozilla bookmarks to…

~/Library/Application Support/Camino/Bookmarks.plist

…and then choose the Camino bookmarks in DEVONagent’s preferences. Another solution might be to switch to Camino or Firefox and import the old Mozilla bookmarks. At least Firefox should be an alternative.

But an easy workaround should be to copy your Mozilla bookmarks to…

~/Library/Application Support/Camino/Bookmarks.plist

<<<

Will try that, TXS for the suggestion.

…and then choose the Camino bookmarks in DEVONagent’s preferences. Another solution might be to switch to Camino or Firefox and import the old Mozilla bookmarks. At least Firefox should be an alternative.
<<<<<

But at the moment, I can only import references into EndNote automatically from Mozilla. I could never make Firefox do that. Yesterday I tried Camino, but it seems not to support helper applications like Mozilla.