Bug? New folder name remains grey when selected in sidebar

When I create a new folder in my database using CMD-SHIFT-N, the folder is created as expected. However, when I then select the folder (with either keyboard or trackpad navigation), the folder name remains grey and is difficult to read. Expected behaviour is that the name will change from grey to white font wheh selected. Screenshots attached illustrating expected and unexpected behaviour. Now that I look more closely, I see that the item count also fails to change to white.

Edit to add that this persists across other UI elements, such as the Move To … display

I think this may be a bug, or has a setting changed?

macOS 10.13.6, DT3.0.2.

47 04

This seems to be a glitch on older macOS, on Mojave/Catalina it’s looking as expected.

Good to know, thanks @cgrunenberg.

The next release will fix this.

Brilliant, thank you. I will probably have upgraded to Catalina in a few weeks anyway, have so far held off.

I would rather recommend an upgrade to 10.14.6 (or wait for at least 10.15.2 or 10.15.3).

By the way, this does not happen when using all methods of creating new folders. I’ve just created a folder using the display triggered by the Import to Selected Group and Delete script. That folder’s name turns white when highlighted.

That seems to be the consensus in everything that I read