Bug Report: Selecting clipped web archive opens print window

Hi Team,

Just a bug I’ve stumbled upon whist using DEVONthink 3 Pro. Selecting a web archive automatically causes the print screen to pop-up. This issue replicates on all web archives clipped using the DEVONthink clipper via Safari.

Images below:

Are you seeing it with other sites than our forums?

No. It appears to be DEVONthink forum specific.

As I suspected. There is a modification coming in the next maintenance release that should alleviate this. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Just +1 on same behaviour for webarchives from devonthink forum and automatic printing.

Hi @BLUEFROG just flagging this as still an issue with clippings from the DT forum.

So you’re saying a web archive clipped from this thread into DEVONthink will open the print dialog when you select it in DEVONthink?

What browser did you clip from?

Hi @BLUEFROG , I’ve run a couple of tests and can confirm new clippings from the DT forum are a-okay, it’s just my historical clippings from the original time of this post.

I’ve noticed these older clippings have a url with /print https://discourse.devontechnologies.com/t/convert-markdown-to-pdf-docx-in-devonthink-using-pandoc/45764/print which the recent webarchives clipped from Safari don’t.

All good now it seems, you can ignore my comment above, thank you for the prompt response. I will need to go back through my older webarchives from the forum and clip them again to eliminate the print pop-up :blush: :+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome and thanks for the follow-up. It’s appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like