Can't uninstall Mail plugin

Hello Forum,
I’m trying to uninstall (delete) the Mail plugin, but it is not working (the de-installation), I tried everything I found in this post : klick
It did not work, does anyone have a hint for me?

Greets from cold Germany

Mike

Disabling the plug-in in Mail > Preferences > General > Manage Plug-Ins… should be sufficient. If you want to completely deinstall the plug-in, then please remove also ~/Library/Mail/Bundles/DEVONthink_BigSur.mailbundle.

BTW:
You can also reveal plug-ins in the Finder via the contextual menu in Mail’s preferences.

In the library folder ist nothing regarding Devon, also there is no Mail plugin for Devon. This is the problem. Devon still is syncing, and I don’t know why (and with what).

What exactly is syncing? The Mail plug-in isn’t related to DEVONthink’s sync.

Mail is constantly imported to DevonThing. You are right, this is not syncing, but importing mail from Apple Mail to Devon and I want to stop this(enclosed the actually imported mails - screenshot -

, including the notification of your last reply :wink:)

DEVONthink doesn’t automatically import emails on its own. Did you set up any rules in Mail that might import new emails?

Good hint! There is (now was) a rule filing the mails form one account. It is now de-activated. :grinning:
Tank you very much!

1 Like