Capturing Delicious bookmark notes?

I’m a complete DT Pro newbie; I purchased my copy during the Black Friday sale. (Thanks, DEVONtechnologies!)

I noticed that the Delicious import script captures your delicious bookmarks into DT bookmarks. However, the built in script only pulls the URL and the tags - it does not capture the note (if any) on each Delicious bookmark.

Looking at the XML the the script uses, it looks pretty easy to capture that note - it’s on an XML attribute called ‘extended’. However, what I’m confused by is where I would put that note data in my DT record. There seem to be several possible places - but putting the note, for example, in the ‘data’ properties, doesn’t seem to give me a way in the UI to see that note. So in part this might be a UI question.

What I really want, but I’m not sure if I can get, is a way of displaying the record that would show me the bookmark title, the descriptive note, and then finally a browser pane showing me the way page.

Is there a best practice for this kind of thing?

This revised script should import the notes:

-- If the properties pUser and pPassword are undefined and the keychain doesn't contain a key for del.icio.us,
-- then a dialog pops up asking for these properties

property pUser : ""
property pPassword : ""

tell application id "com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2"
	try
		if (pUser is "") or (pPassword is "") then
			try
				tell application "Keychain Scripting"
					set theKey to first Internet key of current keychain whose name is "del.icio.us"
					set pUser to account of theKey
					set pPassword to password of theKey
				end tell
			end try

repeat while (pUser is "") or (pPassword is "")
				set theResult to display authentication dialog "del.icio.us" & return & "https://api.del.icio.us/v1/posts/all"
				set pUser to user of theResult
				set pPassword to |password| of theResult
			end repeat
		end if

set theXML to download markup from "https://api.del.icio.us/v1/posts/all" user pUser password pPassword encoding "UTF-8"

if theXML is missing value or theXML is "" then
			error "Download failed."
		else if theXML contains "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" then
			error "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"
		else
			try
				tell application "System Events"
					set x to make new XML data with data theXML
					set theElements to XML elements of (XML element 1 of x) -- posts
						set theGroup to get record at "/del.icio.us"
						if theGroup is missing value or type of theGroup is not group then
							set theGroup to create location "/del.icio.us"
							set thumbnail of theGroup to "http://l.yimg.com/hr/img/delicious.64px.gif"
						end if
					end tell
					repeat with theElement in theElements
						set theUrl to (value of XML attribute named "href" of theElement) as string
						set theName to (value of XML attribute named "description" of theElement) as string
						set theTag to (value of XML attribute named "tag" of theElement) as string
						set theComment to (value of XML attribute named "extended" of theElement) as string

set {od, AppleScript's text item delimiters} to {AppleScript's text item delimiters, " "}
						try
							set theTags to (text items of theTag)
						on error
							set theTags to {}
						end try
						set AppleScript's text item delimiters to od

if not (exists record with URL theUrl) then create record with {name:theName, type:bookmark, URL:theUrl, tags:theTags, comment:theComment} in theGroup
						end tell
					end repeat
				end tell
			on error msg
				set pUser to ""
				set pPassword to ""
				error "Invalid user/password."
			end try
		end if
	on error error_message number error_number
		if the error_number is not -128 then display alert "DEVONthink Pro" message error_message as warning
	end try
end tell