Clip to Devonthink, large fonts.

Hi all!

I have been experimenting with Clip to Devonthink and have run into a problem.
I am legally blind and so use huge fonts on my computer. Unfortunately this is a problem for CtDT. The window that comes up is off the edge of the screen and is also fixed in position, so I cannot move it up to be able to click on the buttons. If the window could at least be moved this would not be a problem.
I don’t know that anything can be done but I wanted to draw this to your attention.

Thank you for reporting this. I will see if anything can be done and will add a fix to one of the next releases if possible.

Hi Milo,

Would you be willing to test a development build of the Clip to DEVONthink Safari extension for me, to see if it resolves your issue? It doesn’t currently appear off-screen when I test it zoomed in, but I want to be sure that I’m testing the same thing as you :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Rob

Sure, however, I’m using firefox.

Hi Milo,

In that case there’ll be a little bit of a delay. The Firefox extension isn’t quite ready for prime-time yet, although it’s getting there.

Rob

Hi Milo,

The Firefox extension has since been released: devon-technologies.com/download/extras.html

Can you let me know if it addresses the issue you were having?

Thanks,
Rob

Thanks, I’ll have a look at it in a couple of weeks.