Congratulations to the official release of Devonthink 3 🎉

There’s no problem with the Sorter as far as we’re concerned.
:stuck_out_tongue::joy:
hahahaha!

3 Likes

As I said in another thread:

“Great job!” Your product is a joy to use.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your warm words. It truly was a stretch for us with everything involved, from the new website, this new forum, and, above everything, making DEVONthink 3 itself. We’re happy that you like what we’ve made.

3 Likes

Awesome work! Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Indeed, many congrats. I came to DT a little over a year ago, fleeing Evernote. But DT has enabled totally new ways of organizing things and getting work done for me - it’s software I’m excited to explore and use and learn about. Which is pretty remarkable.

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::champagne::clinking_glasses:

I’m going to upgrade to Server right after I search for instructions on deleting DTPO 2 (and I need to take my first morning walk to work on closing my rings! :walking_man:‍♂)

SO! Excited!

1 Like

CONGRATS to the entire team!! I don’t think we users have a clue how much work it is behind an app. Happiness for new functions and fear for screwing up users databases. I am VERY happy with DevonThink - both the app and for sure the Help/Manual and last when I can not find it Support.

THANKS! Spreading the word is the best thing we users can do. The more people that buys the app, the better the app will be in the future.

3 Likes

Congrats Eric and the Team.

Ah you missed the back to school sale, but maybe you can still do it lol

I’d also like to add a congrats and a big thank you to the entire team, such a brilliant product that just keeps on getting better, great work guys.

2 Likes

Upgrading this week! Thanks again for all your hard work & dedication!

2 Likes

Thx for the great job. Outstanding Software

2 Likes