Convert Markdown to PDF / DOCX in Devonthink using Pandoc

I use my own.

I am not seeing any issue with an exported .docx file not being openable in Word. It opens in Compatibility-Mode but otherwise opens as expected here.

Changing to doc extension allows to be opened but pictures not exported unfortunately, and unlike rtfd, the second and subsequent items in bulleted and numbered lists are indented one further level. With the rtfd, the pictures are exported but not scaled as per style sheet and look gigantic needing adjusting individually.

This might not seem like too much trouble, but in long documents it results in a lot of work. My document was produced by using a smart folder to collate all markdown documents, then merging over 20 markdown files to compile into a final document (like Scrivener) so the final product is a large file. It was an absolute pleasure to use DT3 in this way, but becomes painful when need to export as something other than pdf.

Is it possible for the docx list issue to be fixed? And allow for export of pictures into docx?

I am not sure if its possible to do something like Pandoc does (even though I can’t get it to work on my machine) and output to a templated word document, but as always its up to DT team to decide feasibility and prioritise user suggestions for the future.

Also the white font on white background was fixed by deleting that section of the stylesheet I was using with dark mode preferences.

PS looks like Typora also allows using word templates but the export is also using Pandoc.