Copy of database not syncing BUT Inbox syncs on DEVONthink Pro 3 while syncing on Devonthink to Go

Hello there

I have what I see as a somewhat unexpected behavior trying to sync a copy of a database.
I just changed Mac and started from scratch. I copied my .dtBase2 file to the new computer.
I had my database synced with iCloud (CloudKit). It is password-protected. It is synced with my iPad’s DevonThink to Go.
I checked the database and the Inbox.
I entered the password and the Inbox synced immediately while the database still says “Not yet synchronized, upload database”.
I wonder if this behavior is normal, i.e. if even if it says encryption key is incorrect it is expected that the Inbox syncs.
On the log, it says “Invalid encryption key”, which is the same which I find in my iPad when I look at the sync infos. Nonetheless the database in DTTG is still syncing. On my Mac, no. I’d like to point out that the “Inbox” is synced both on DT3 and DTTG, albeit it says the encryption key is invalid.
I usually use the same two passwords, and I tried both on DT3. With one, the Inbox syncs, with the other, no.

I’m really puzzled about what to do and what my options are.
Since on my Mac it seems not to sync, must I clean the location from my iPad then create a new sync from scratch on my Mac? Is there any other way to NOT start from scratch?

Thank you for your attention.

Best,

Carlo

Welcome @Gaghi and sorry for the tardy reply!

Hold the Option key and choose Help > Report bug to start a support ticket. Thanks!