Hi Thanks for your replies.
About the splitted files:
In the log, among the 24 inconsistencies, I had several pdf that were reported as Empty File.
This file was dormant in DT. I had been used it for a medical expertise a few years ago and I probably had the file standing on my finder then I dragued it into a folder in specific patient folder in DT
When the check of the DB was made yesterday, the log was stating that it was now an empty file (before the last picture just up)
I went to locate it and in fact, there were 2 files: one of 0k and another (finissing by .part) of 370 k. None of these file were readable.
I tried to rename in with .pdf instead of .part - but it didnt work in DT
So I draggued both on my finder and I was able to rename the file with .pdf - it became readble (normal).