Database not showing up in iCloud on iPhone

I’m just re-syncing my phone and Mac after a long time not working in DevonThink on my phone.

Things weren’t happening on either end, so on the Mac side I stopped syncing my db and “cleaned” it, then re-enabled it. After a while it reported being synced.

On iOS it wasn’t syncing, and there was an error in the log about not being able to create a folder in iCloud because it already exists, so I disabled both the database and iCloud syncing and then deleted the database on the phone. Now when I re-enable iCloud on the phone, all I see is “Global Inbox - Local”. Not the database that’s in the cloud (Bob’s World).

When I log into iCloud I don’t see anything in iCloud Drive. Maybe this doesn’t show up there. But the Mac indicates we’re all synced up.

What should I try next?

Please post screenshots

Here’s what I see on my Mac

On my iPad

Here’s my Mac:

Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 6.27.19 PM

And here’s my iPhone:

Interesting; my iCloud (Cloudkit) vs your iCloud
What’s your Devonthink version?

And my phone app is 2.7.9. I just updated it - or was forced to - before attempting all this.

Welcome @orcasbob
Both your versions of DEVONthink and DEVONthink To Go are very out of date and no longer supported.
The current versions are DEVONthink 3.9.4 and DEVONthink To Go 3.7.6. And yes, there are discounts available since you currently have licenses for each.

That being said, you have set up a CloudKit sync in DEVONthink To Go. You were using a Legacy sync in DEVONthink 2.x. So they’re not using the same sync location.