delicious import script problem

I seem to be having a problem w/ the Delicious import script. I run the script, it asks for my id & password, after I enter it all that happens is the delicious icon appears in the folder column, but nothing seems to be imported. Am I doing something wrong?

Any chance that you could send the ID/password to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com so that I could check this over here? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the offer…I was about to email you, but thought I’d try one more time this morning. Lo & behold it worked like a charm! I’m assuming that there was a blip somewhere last night.

Hi,

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried for about a week now to import from Delicious, with no luck. (I get a new group called Del.icio.us in my Inobx, but it’s an empty folder every time.) My account is an old-fashioned Delicious one, not a Yahoo one, so that shouldn’t be the problem. (The script doesn’t work for Yahoo accounts, one reason being that Yahoo accounts need to login into api.del.icio.us/v1/posts/all, which is what the script uses by default.)

I’ve connected to the Delicious API site in my browser, and I get a blank page, but if I hit view source, I see all my bookmarks in the HTML code. So I don’t think the problem is with Delicious.

api.del.icio.us/v1/posts/get?&tag={I PUT THE NAME OF A TAG HERE}, and that still didn’t import any bookmarks.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

The script is working fine over here (using a Delicious account).

Could you send the source to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks!