Designated parents for item no longer exist?

The very first document that I created using DTTG was called ‘Created Here’. I synced this document and subsequently deleted it from the desktop. Now, everytime I sync I get a log message saying “Designated parents for item `Created Here’ do no longer exist.” [sic], along with an info of “skipped”.

Any idea how to correct this? I’m using DT Pro 2.0.6 and DTTG 1.0.2.

Thanks,
Brian

The main question is: when exactly was the item “Created Here” created in the first place. It’s an internal item that should never show up anywhere.

The best answer I can give it that “Created Here” was created with the 1.0.0 version of DTTG. I don’t recall the version of Pro that was involved at the time.

The file itself doesn’t appear to exist under that name on the machine that the desktop is installed on, so I can’t tell when it was created other than to say that it would have been very close 1.0.0 release date because I was using it to test the sync.

Even though that is a brute-force approach: I would sync, the reset DEVONthink To Go, then sync everything again. That should clean up the database.

That did the trick. Thank you.