Devon Agent needs upgrading?

javascript:emoticon(’:roll:’)
Hallo, there…I just started to use devons technology… so far the best is the marketing part…smooth, you get the message…it is a must have…

now, I bought both …the agent and the think agent… well, the surch system ist so far not such a smashing peace… I normally use vivisimo.com …becaus Google is too much money oriented…and gives the ranking for money out…
Devon does not so, but the ranking is not much better… I hope now for a much better background of the next upgrading to the professional part…But, please, make it for professionals…not only with professional marketing tricks…for this we have billy the kid…
I need to surch in the net for many different subjects…and loose just time in running after stupid answers…which have absolutely nothing to do with the wanted subject…
I get the impression that the surching boolean or whatever you use, it a bit out of date…or weak…
have a look at vivisimo…or the old copernic.as professional version…for windows…this is a good tool… What do they do,what you cannot…?
So, dont take just the money…people come and go…but they do not come back…so fast…loose an disappointed customer will cost you at least ten others…winning a customer back will bring you tens…more…
best regards,
Egon Witte,Nikosia

I’m not entirely sure what you meant here, but I wanted to note that Google does not sell search-result rankings. See Google’s Corporate Philosophy for more information. Note in particular this statement:

“No one can buy better PageRank. Our users trust Google’s objectivity and no short-term gain could ever justify breaching that trust.”