DevonAgent script doesn't send all results

Even if the search results have 25 records, the FILE IN DT script usually captures about 3 or 4 of them. At first I thought it was grabbing only the “best matches” as indicated by the color bar, but that’s not the case. It seems random. I don’t see any “filtering” in the script. If I use the checkbox for send results to DT, it sends every result.

I did a broader search and got 179 results. None were previously added to the database. When the script ran, it added just 5 of the results to DT.

Could you please post the script and the search set? Otherwise it’s impossible to tell whether that is correct or just a wrong setting or a buggy script.

-- Created by Christian Grunenberg on Mon Jan 14 2013.
-- Copyright (c) 2013-2017. All rights reserved.

property pFormat : "WebArchive" -- Either HTML, Bookmark, Summary, WebArchive or PDF
property pReadability : true -- Apply readability to WebArchive and PDF. Requires DEVONthink 3.

on results(theResults, theSet, theQuery)
	tell application "DEVONagent"
		try
			tell application id "DNtp"
				set theGroup to missing value
				set theDatabase to the current database
			end tell

set pathToApp to (path to application id "com.devon-technologies.agent" as string)
			set pathToIcon to POSIX path of (pathToApp & "Contents:Resources:DEVONagent Pro.icns")

set pathToAdditions to (pathToApp & "Contents:Resources:Script Additions.scpt") as alias
			set helperLibrary to load script pathToAdditions

--if theSet is not equal to theQuery then
			--	set theTitle to theSet & ": \"" & theQuery & "\""
			--else
			set theTitle to theSet
			--end if

repeat with this_result in theResults
				set this_URL to |URL| of this_result
				set this_title to |Title| of this_result
				set full_date to |pubDate| of this_result
				set this_date to (characters 6 thru 16 of full_date)

if pFormat is "Summary" then
					set this_HTMLURL to helperLibrary's convertText2XML(this_URL)
					set this_HTML to "<html><head><meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; charset=utf-8\"/><title>" & helperLibrary's convertText2XML(theTitle) & "</title></head><body><small>"
					set this_HTML to this_HTML & "<div><h3>" & helperLibrary's convertText2XML(this_title) & "</h3></div>" & "<div>" & helperLibrary's convertText2XML(|Text| of this_result) & "</div>" & "<div><a href=\"" & this_HTMLURL & "\">" & this_HTMLURL & "</a></div>"
					set this_HTML to this_HTML & "</small></body></html>"
				else if pFormat is "HTML" then
					set this_HTML to |source| of this_result
				else
					set this_HTML to ""
				end if

tell application id "DNtp"
					if not (exists record with URL this_URL in theDatabase) then
						if theGroup is missing value then
							set theAgentGroup to create location "/DEVONagent" in theDatabase
							try
								set exclude from tagging of theAgentGroup to true
								set thumbnail of theAgentGroup to pathToIcon
							end try
							set theGroup to create location "/DEVONagent/" & theTitle in theDatabase
						end if

if this_HTML is not "" then
							create record with {name:this_title & " (" & this_date & ")", type:html, source:this_HTML, URL:this_URL} in theGroup
						else if pFormat is "WebArchive" then
							create PDF document from this_URL name this_title & " (" & this_date & ")" readability pReadability in theGroup
						else if pFormat is "PDF" then
							create PDF document from this_URL name this_title & " (" & this_date & ")" readability pReadability in theGroup
						else
							create record with {name:this_title & " (" & this_date & ")", type:bookmark, URL:this_URL} in theGroup
						end if
					end if
				end tell
			end repeat
		end try
	end tell
end results```

the behavior is the same on all search sets - I have tried quite a few different ones.

This might fail in case of a result without a date and then the script will stop. Add a try... on error ... end try block to handle this, e.g.

try
	set full_date to |pubDate| of this_result
	set this_date to (characters 6 thru 16 of full_date)
on error
	set this_date to "-"
end

Thank you, that seems to have been the issue. My first line of code too, lol.