Devonsphere does not priorize exact file names (or phrases searched for) in results

When I use devonsphere to search my file folder for a particular file name, it usually finds it, but often the file is well down a list of other possible files, and sometimes is not even seen unless I broaden the relevance indicator. It seems to me that files with a searched for phrase – even if well into the file name – or files matching the search term precisely, would be at the top of the list (assuming I sorted by relevance). Is there a preference setting I am missing?
If I use the app: “find any file” It picks up the desired item quickly and ranks by best fit.
Thanks
Don

Did you quote the name?

I would type in the file name, not in “hip and knee” but hip and knee.
If I type in name:hip and knee, it does work
OR
if I type in Title: hip and knee it does work, but in these instances I might have one file containing the term “hip and knee” then a bunch of other, related, files, and then another containing the ‘hip and knee’ term.
I would expect the files containing the phrase “hip and knee” would be at the top of the list.
ALSO: using ‘name’ rather than ‘title’ picks up fewer hits.
This all may relate to the idea that devonsphere is not just a file finder, but looks for related files: a nice feature, but when I am looking for a specific file, that I know is there, I expect to find it, AND if I look for a specific file and it is NOT there, I can be reasonably sure that I do not have it.
Find Any File does this. Admitted a more specific type of program and, while I can use it, I want to use a few different software packages as needed. Less clutter, less computer resource drain.
Don

Actually DEVONsphere Express doesn’t support prefixes like name:

I used the search term “name:” that is a Search Prefix in Devonthink. The instruction manual for Devonthink lists name: The name of a file. This is distinct from the ‘filename’ and does not include the file extension.
I get confused; i.e. ‘name’ is not ‘filename’ but neither is docTitle, which is the title of a file. The title may be distinct from its name.
So: please advise me as to the precise terminology I should use for the name of a file in my folder, or for partial contents of a file name (i.e. a phrase within the file name, like “hip and knee”).
My desire is that when searching for a file name, or a phrase within a file name, Devonsphere will find any file like that, if it exists, and place it at the top of any listing of files that contain the same information. (i.e. I recognize that many files will have the same contents, but I am interested in the file NAME being first.)

Only DEVONthink 3.x supports this prefix (and others).

So, does that mean that what I want: the precise terminology to use for the name of a file in my folder, or for partial contents of a file name (i.e. a phrase within the file name, like “hip and knee”). is not do-able in Devonsphere. If not, that is the way it is but, if so, please make future versions to have that ability.

Thanks
Don

That’s right. But quoting as suggested by @bluefrog might help (depending on the filename and the search term).

Not really. Quotes as in “xxx” or ‘xxx’ do not do the trick.
Don