DevonThink 3 Beta 3 launches, but not viewable

Running macOS Mojave v 10.14.5
Existing app: DEVONthink (Personal) v 2.11.3

I downloaded the Beta 3, launched and explored it
Few days later, decided to open my existing DEVONthink (Personal) database, but the FILE > OPEN route was grayed out. I used the suggested “drag the existing database, [DEVONthink 2.dtBase2], onto DEVONthink 3’s icon in the dock”
Subsequently, Beta 3 seems to load (no errors) but the app is not visible (acts like it’s always minimized).

I deleted “defaults delete com.devon-technologies.think3” in Terminal, deleted everything related to DevonThink 3 and re-installed. No resolution.

I am likely missing something obvious? I have clean, verified backups of my existing DB, and DEVONthink (Personal) still launches/functions normally. , so I am not too concerned. It’s also a small DB, < 300MB, so I don’t think that’s the issue with the Beta 3.

Any ideas?

I experienced something similar with an earlier beta. After closing DT 3 and opening DT 2, closing it again and re-opening DT 3 it simply worked again. (((But hush! Don’t tell Bluefrog that I had used both versions with the same user account—not the same datebases, mind you!—negligently ignoring his good advice not to do so.)))

:stuck_out_tongue: Nice!

Try moving the Registration.plist out and back into `~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink 2.