DEVONthink and Zotero

This from ChatGPT:

Can I annotate pdfs stored in Zotero and have them searchable in Devonthink?

Yes, you can annotate PDFs stored in Zotero and have them searchable in Devonthink. The workflow involves using Zotero to manage and categorize your PDF files and then indexing or importing these annotated PDFs into Devonthink for enhanced searchability and organization. Devonthink creates a new folder called Annotations for the annotated PDFs, which allows for direct navigation to the specific parts of the PDF referenced in the annotations[3]. This integration leverages the strengths of both applications: Zotero for citation management and PDF annotation, and Devonthink for powerful search and organization capabilities.

Sources
[1] Indexing Zotero PDFs but with multiple DT databases? - Tips Indexing Zotero PDFs but with multiple DT databases?
[2] DEVONthink academic workflow incl. Obsidian, PDF Expert, Zotero and … DEVONthink academic workflow incl. Obsidian, PDF Expert, Zotero and Scrivener
[3] DEVONthink with Zotero Workflow - DEVONtechnologies Community DEVONthink with Zotero Workflow
[4] Adding Comment (Annotation to Document) - Tips Adding Comment (Annotation to Document)
[5] Zotero + DevonThink - i thought i was gonna be clever but i think it’s not … Zotero + DevonThink - i thought i was gonna be clever but i think it's not possible