DevonThink Pro Drop box sync

Can anyone please help regarding syncing the Devonthink Pro office to Dropbox.
I have integrated Dropbox to devonthink pro and synced,but the files can’t be read on the Dropbox.It comes as a weired format and even the names of the files are some alpha numerals! Please help.

As noted in the built-in Help > Documentation > In & Out > Sync > Q & A

Our sync engine is not doing what you think it’s doing. It is intended for syncing, not sharing (which is what Dropbox, etc. are for).

Thank you for that. I have Devonthink To Go on my iphone,I have linked the DropBox to it and tried accessing my files through it,but still its the same,can’t access.
I understand the safety feature etc of not storing in Cloud,but unfortunately its making accessing the data very difficult for the user. Its like physically I have to carry my mac or a storage device. Surely there must be an easier way,I am sure I am missing it here.If you can’t access the files by integrating Dropbox to Devonthink To Go,then I don’t see the point of integrating Devonthink to DropBox! Please help,and sorry for my ignorance if its all sound very basic. Thank you.

DEVONthink is not linked to Dropbox to allow access to your Dropbox files or to copy files into your Dropbox.

Sync is meant for syncing a DEVONthink database to another device running DEVONthink or DEVONthink To Go. It is not for copying files into your Dropbox and it is not for accessing files in your Dropbox. Dropbox is merely acting as a commonly accessible location for sync data. It’s really that simple.

Thank you. I am not trying to access my native DropBox docoments but trying to access DevonThink documents.If DropBox is meant to be a common access then having integrated DevonThink Pro and DevonThink To Go with DropBox,I should be able to access the files(again, I am referring only to the Devon Think files here,not DropBox native files). It’s been a very tedious and unrewarding experience. I think I will leave it at it,not sure why this has to be left so complicated! Is there any simple videos which shows how exactly this process works? Thank you for your help.

If DropBox is meant to be a common access then having integrated DevonThink Pro and DevonThink To Go with DropBox,I should be able to access the files(again, I am referring only to the Devon Think files here,not DropBox native files).

I believe you are still misunderstanding this. DEVONthink’s sync does not sync your files into Dropbox. You will not find some document in DEVONthink’s sync data in Dropbox. You will only find them in DEVONthink and DEVONthink To Go.