Devonthink to go: couldn't download documents when setting download files to "always"

I have my iPad Devonthink to go to sync with Bonjour, On my iPad, I clicked setting->location->click edit ,chose “download files --Always”. The I clicked "save " and it showed “Couldn’t download documents”.

I raise this problem because I found that only part of my files were downloaded to my iPad, and most of the files are grey, if you click the grey document, it would show flashing"download" on the right, I clicked and it indeed downloaded. I check the i icon, the download files shows as “always”.

This is possibly a bug.

Have you done a File > Verify & Repair Database in DEVONthink on the Mac?

I did, But nothing has been changed.

I am still experiencing this problem setting up Bonjour sync on my iPad and iPhone. When I sync through another location such as Dropbox, document downloads work fine. I have reviewed your “Bonjour Simplified” tip and confirmed all is well with the Bonjour connection. I have verified and repaired the databases. Nevertheless, when I try to download a document on DevonThink To Go via Bonjour, on iPhone or iPad, I receive an message “Couldn’t download documents”.

Welcome @jonwalthour
Have you checked these things…

• In DEVONthink on the Mac, see what is reported in Window > Log. Then check the Troubleshooting > Sync Issues section of the built-in help.
  • In DEVONthink To Go see if there is a triangle on the sync icon in the bottom toolbar of the database screen. If so, tap it to see what is reported. Then check the ? > Help > Sync > Troubleshootingsection of the built-in help.

Also, have you verified your database is healthy via File > Verify ^ Repair Database?

Yes, I have checked and there are no errors in the Log window and I have verified and repaired both databases involved. And no triangles on DTG.

I have this exact issue and sent a support ticket but I really believe it’s a bug because I can manually sync each database - all files and it works - all db’s verified etc