Does DT's Prism implementation support C# or Rust If not, could it?

I’ve been using Prism in DEVONthink Markdown documents pretty much since I learned it was a thing. It seems to offer support for most of the languages I use, but it doesn’t seem to support C# or Rust (or maybe I don’t know the right language-qualifier term to use after the back-ticks). Does it support these languages already? If so, what are the right qualifiers? If not, could that be a feature request? Thanks!

This page may help you: https://prismjs.com/#supported-languages.

Stephen

1 Like

Sorry, I probably should have been more clear. First, thank you for pointing out the list of supported languages, but I was aware of that and find both C# and Rust listed on that page. However, when I try to use the expected designators in DEVONthink (DT), they don’t produce syntax highlighting as other languages do. It’s my (possibly incorrect?) understanding that DT supports only a subset of the languages on that Prism support page. That’s why I’m asking the question here.

Apologies for not appreciating what you originally meant! You are correct in your understanding, I think. This is from page 43 of the excellent manual (also available through the in-app Help):

Note: Not all languages supported by Prism are available. Additional languages may be added in the future if there’s sufficient interest in them.

Stephen

1 Like

That is correct. Not all languages are supported in DEVONthink. The request is noted with no promises.

1 Like