I am trying Devonthink Pro Office at the moment to see the scanning differences with Devonthink Pro.
One of the things I am looking for is a way to combine odd and even pages of a scan with a single sided scanner in Devonthink. I know you can try to move each page in a stack manually after merging the odd and even pages, but that is a painstaking process.
I read somewhere that Devonthink Pro Office could combine these odd and even pages for the user. Can someone confirm if this is true and if so, how I can do this?
Yes it is possible to combine odd, even pages. To do this:
- Select the menu File->Import->From Scanner or Camera.
- Select “Documents” in the left hand list and press the button on the bottom right toolbar to add a document.
- Select your scanner from the devices list.
- On the top right hand side of the widow select the document you just create from the options in the “To:” list.
- Scan all your even pages, then your odd pages.
- Select the document in the left hand list.
- On the bottom toolbar there is a Sort button, press this and select “Shuffle Odd/Even Pages”
- Check the Starting Odd and Even pages numbers will the page numbers in the document, and press Start.
The pages will be ordered correctly.