Download Manager not workiing

Hi

I am trying to use download manager but it is not working at all.

For example, at the download manager window, I manually add the link:

https://discourse.devontechnologies.com/c/devonthink

Then for the option, I click “Subdirectory (Complete).”

After starting the process, it fetches all relative information (links, files, etc) to the window and continues downloading and queuing. However there is no downloaded files, wherever I designate the destination. I tried Inbox, database as well as separate folder. In case the of using separate folder, I could see folders being generated but there was no contents.

I am currently using the latest public beta on Catalina(19A526h) on Macbook Pro early 2015 13’

Any solution to this?

I’m not seeing an issue here.

Does DEVONthink have Full Disk Access and Automation options enabled in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy?

Note: macOS 10.15 is a ​beta ​operating system. Unless you are explicitly beta testing and reporting to Apple, you should not run a beta operating system on a device you need operating as expected.

Yes, DEVONthink has all access to the file system and all boxes in automation are checked for DEVONthink.

I guess might be because of the beta system :/.

It’s definitely a possibility.

The next release will include a workaround, Catalina downloads the file to a completely wrong location :slight_smile:

1 Like