Drag and Drop Multiple Mail Messages to DTPO

DTPO 2.3.2
Mail 5.1

I selected two messaged in Mail then dragged to the inbox. One message imported OK, but the second did not. Dragging the messages individually works OK. Selecting and dragging two different messages also seems to work OK.

On the bad import, QuickLook shows the message header with a question mark for the body. Clicking the “Open with Mail” button reveals the message header with a zero-length pdf named the same as the message subject.

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Also, I just noticed that the improperly imported message has a pdf attachment. I can recreate this by selecting more than one message in Mail. Any message that has an attachment will not import the attachment correctly.

I recommend that you use the Mail import features built into DEVONthink Pro Office.

For example, you can select one or more messages for capture. Under Mail’s ‘Message’ menu you will find an option to capture the selected message(s) to DEVONthink Pro Office. The Names of the captured messages will be derived from the Subject, the date created will be derived from Date Sent, and you shouldn’t experience problems with attachments.

Note that messages displayed in your database will be rendered by Quick Look. To access images and attachments, switch to a rich text view of a message by clicking on the ‘Text Alternative’ button in the navigation bar immediately above the pane in which the message is displayed.

Thanks. I can work around this bug for now, but it would be nice if the drag and drop feature worked. Is there any possibility this could be fixed in the next version?