DT is nearly the best outliner on the planet. Only one thing is needed

It’s planned for future releases but not in the near future (e.g. not for the next maintenance releases).

HA!!!

I’m deleting Scriviener right now!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Well, currently I write in Word for Windows, inside a VM in my Macs, due IA writing recommendations, but never thought using DT as an outliner. Impressive.).

Big shoutouts to you guys who have the ingenuity to come up with this!!

Speaking of outliners, I still like Logseq and see it as a remarkably powerful tool. But Electron, being open-source and a minimal team of core developers are an unfortunate recipe for endless bugs and sluggishness. This thread has helped me make the final decision to part with Logseq.

1 Like

The tag filter remains one of my (many) favorite DT features.

The date filter has been very handy lately, too, but there’s one thing I wish for. Of course. I’m a user. There is perpetually just one other thing.

It would be nice if custom metadata date types appeared in the list of dates in the sidebar’s date filter. Extra nice if custom date types were included in “any date” filters.

I have custom start, end, and due fields to facilitate populating Aeon Timeline files via metadata summaries.

If I could filter on those it would be handy. Also nice if I could enter specific dates in the advanced search.

So true :grinning: