DT3.0beta 4 - Library Mail Bundles

After upgrading a pop-up said something like that couldn’t remove Mail plug in and I should go to >Library>Mail>Bundles. I’ve done that but am unsure which DT bundle folder(s) to delete. I don’t use import from Mail currently (I have DTPO) and won’t be importing to DT3 until DT3 is out of beta. I have several Bundle folders as a result I think of past problems with Mail and Time Machine transfers from a previous iMac.

Anyhow, these are the bundles I have: (my numbering) OS Mojave.

(1) Bundles>DEVONthink.mailbundle>Contents, info.plist, MacOS, Resources

(2) Bundles (Disabled 1)>DEVONMailConduit-SnowLeopard.mailbundle>Contents, info.plist, MacOS,Resources

(3) Bundles (Disabled) - no files (unless hidden from view)

(4) Mail Lost+Found

Bundles > DEVONMailConduit-SnowLeopard.mailbundle>Contents,CodeSignature,info.plist,
MacOS,Resources

Bundles (Disabled 1)>MailHub.mailbundle>Contents,Frameworks,info.plist, MacOS, Resources,version.plist

Bundles (Disabled)>DayLiteMailIntegration.mailbundle (NB: Daylite not installed on my iMac and I have intention of installing)
OmniMailMessageServiceEnabler.mailbundle. (I am not aware of having any Omni apps on my imac, probably a remnant of a trial?)

(5) V6 (contains 2 numerical folders, MailData and RSS folders. RSS has numerous .mboxes, most of which I no longer have in Mail: is it ok to delete them?

(6) I also have 4 other Mail folders:
Mail (original) - containing Bundles (1) (2) (3) as above. (also some other folders/files)
Mail (original) 2 - containing Bundles (1) (2) (3) as above. (also some other folders/files)
Mail (original) 3 - containing Bundles (1) (2) (3) as above. (also some other folders/files)
Mail (original) 4 - containing Bundles (1) (2) (3) as above. (also some other folders/files)

(7) (not a Bundle) Mail Downloads. I wasn’t aware of this folder and having looked inside all the files are mine.

Please let me know which Bundle folders I can safely delete, thank you.

The folders ~/Library/Mail/Bundles (Disabled) and ~/Library/Mail/Bundles (Disabled 1) are definitely obsolete. Did you enable full disk access for DEVONthink 3, see System Preferences > Security?

1 Like

Did you enable full disk access for DEVONthink 3, see System Preferences > Security?

Thank you. No, so I have done now and the plug in is in.

The folders ~/Library/Mail/Bundles (Disabled) and ~/Library/Mail/Bundles (Disabled 1) are definitely obsolete

Does that include the same folders where they’re in (parent) folders?

These folders are located in your home directory in Library > Mail, all disabled folders inside this folder can be removed.

Noted, thank you.