I had DEVONthink Pro Office 2 installed.
Then I installed DEVONthink Pro 3.
Then uninstalled DEVONthink Pro Office 2 using:
To remove (uninstall) DEVONthink Pro Office completely from your Mac, trash the following files and folders (~ stands for your Home folder):
- DEVONthink Pro Office
- ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2
- All DEVONthink Pro Office-specific scripts in ~/Library/Scripts/
- All DEVONthink Pro Office-specific workflows in ~/Library/Workflows/
- All DEVONthink Pro Office-specific scripts in ~/Library/PDF Services/
- Dashboard widgets
- Bookmarklets from your web browser
- The reference to the global inbox folder in your Finder’s sidebar
- Keychain entries containing “devoncloudy”
- Try to install plugins for DEVONthink Pro 3 but for Mail plugin get the following error message:
Please check your write permissions and the amount of free space in your home “Library/Mail/Bundles” folder.
Attached is a screenshot of the error message and the permissions for ~Library/Mail/Bundles.
I would be grateful to know how to overcome this problem.