DT3 crashes frequently when I try to rename imports or work in import tabs (after scanning documents)

I’m currently in the process of moving to a paperless office and therefore I need to scan a lot of documents and work a lot in the import tab.
I’m not sure exactly why this happens but I get frequently the wheel of death when I switch between documents or try to rename them. I’ve no chance but forcing the app to quit via MacOS.
My Mac Mini has 32gb RAM and I can’t imagine it’s memory related (as I read in other posts).

I’ve also the bug report which MacOS wants to send to Apple after an app has crashed. So let me know in case you want me to post it here.

Which version of DEVONthink 3 and macOS do you use? Do your databases contain any indexed cloud folders?

Thanks for your quick reply.
It’s version 3.7.2 and no, I do not have any indexed folders at all (yet). I’m only scanning and importing for now.

Please choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com - thanks!