DT3 - DTTG Formatted note BUG

Take a look to the captured screens. While in DT3 the Formatted Note is shown at a normal resolution/size, in DTTG are completely unreadable. BTW, this has been taken from feeds converted into Formatted Note.

Thank you for letting us know. Maybe you could send us such a file to development@devontechnologies.com? We’ll check it when we’re implementing the new rich text editor that is planned for DEVONthink To Go 3 (no, we don’t have a release date yet :wink:).

Will send you some samples this evening (european time) whent at home.

In the meantime, as workaround, copying the original feed in html instead of convert into Formatted Note is shown well in DTTG.

BTW, that is what I wanted to hear: a new DTTG version supporting new things. I will happly pay as new app in store. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

I have found a solution to this and I think it is a bug or a miss-understanding on how to create formatted notes. Let me explain.

All of the formatted notes generated by an article from a rss source, has this tag:

Removing that font-size style, the document flows perfect both in DT and DTTG. I wonder the reason for that.

Ok, forget it. Only some articles are viewed well, and if they are touched in DTTG, then they are seen in DT as wrong as in DTTG.

So it’s the DTTG formatted notes editor that destroys the format? We are unhappy with the editor, too, but as Apple does not give us the HTML editing capabilities that we have on the Mac we’re looking for a better editor specifically written for iOS for DEVONthink To Go 3.

I’m not completely sure, but seems the iOS editor destroys the format, because when returing to DT3 the view is completely broken.

PS: ¡¡You have said it: DTTG3!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Cannot sleep waiting for it. :smiley:

PS: ¡¡You have said it: DTTG3!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Cannot sleep waiting for it. :smiley:

Don’t get too excited yet. You won’t be sleeping for awhile :stuck_out_tongue:

F*ck! I will sleep at least today. :rofl::joy: