DT3 Pro Upgrade Issue

Purchased and installed DT3 Pro today (was running DT2 Office); decided to leave DT2 Office pro installed until i am sure everything is operational with DT3 upgrade.

Everything appeared to install correctly however I am having the following issue:

When I open DT3, a web browser immediately launches asking me to log into dropbox to sync DT. I login and then dropbox prompts me to allow DT access which i do; After I allow access then DT2 Pro office launches. Have gone through this process several times.

Also when i look in DT3, the global inbox sync.repair and optimize and other options are grayed out.
Thanks

It’s not recommended to install multiple versions/editions of DEVONthink concurrently, this can cause various issues like this one. Just removing the DEVONthink Pro Office 2 application should be sufficient to fix this.

Thanks .
Any recommended way to remove old DT other than moving to trash. And does this impact databases or sync setup in Dropbox?

If the old Sorter is still running, then please quit it first and remove it from the login items of your account (see System Preferences > Users & Groups). Afterwards it’s sufficient to delete the application and optionally the folder ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2.