DT3 Scrolling Bug in RTF files when opening attached images

In the current version (3.0.1) of DevonThink 3, there seems to be a minor bug with RTF files: Every time, when I open an included image inside an RTF file, the current view of the document moves a little bit up (after approx. 1 second).

Also, the scrolling through a RTF file with included images is sometimes a little bit laggy, no matter how many images are included.

I’m still using macOS 10.14.1 Mojave - and sorry for the cat content :sweat_smile:

Every time, when I open an included image inside an RTF file, the current view of the document moves a little bit up

So when you double-click an image in an RTFD file, the image appears to shift up a bit?
Is the move permanent?

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t that precise enough yesterday. The content of the RTF file doesn’t change. But double-clicking on an included image automatically scrolls up the file by a random amount of lines after a few seconds. And this occurs regardless of the position of the image inside the document (top, center or bottom field of current view).

Was the document modifier before opening the image? A screenshot before/after opening would be great.

1 Like

I tried both, with edits before opening the image and without: this has no effect, the scrolling occurs in both cases.

Could you please send a copy of the document to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com plus a screenshot of System Preferences > General? Thanks.