可以给DTG加上split document 功能吗?

用DTG无法进行文本拆分,这使得ipad上使用DTG十分不方便,可以不可以在DTG上加入拆分文本的的功能。如果可以的话,将非常感谢!

Text splitting cannot be carried out with DTG, which makes it very inconvenient to use DTG on iPad, and it is impossible to add the function of splitting text to DTG. If possible, thank you very much!

I think it would be more polite (and probably hightening your chances for useful replies) if you posted your question in English here. The number of people being able to read Chinese here is probably neglegible.

DeepL can translate from Chinese to English for free (as can Google translate, btw).

1 Like

The request is noted with no promises.

PS: Yes, please translate your comments before posting. Thank you.

OK!I will use Englishi next time.

Could you please elaborate why using Chinese is considered to be impolite by you?

I understand it’s going to attract more views in English. But I just don’t see why it could possibly be impolite. I’ve never seen other European language speakers being attacked in this way.

There’s an International board (and subboards) especially for such cases. And if there’s a real need for additional language specific ones, it’s of course possible to add more.

And adding an English translation on your own instead of using only your native language makes it of course more convenient for the readers and more likely that someone reads & understands the post and replies to it. The actual language doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Yes I totally agree with what you said. Translation makes it more convenient for others. But I wouldn’t say someone speaking their native language as impolite.

Actually @chrillek didn’t claim that it’s impolite, only that it would be more polite (in the sense of more convenient probably) to add an English translation.

2 Likes

Nor did I say so. Speaking your own language is perfectly fine. Speaking your own language where hardly anyone understands it, is also perfectly fine. But you can’t expect many answers to your questions in that case. And here hardly anyone understands Chinese (I may be wrong, but I havent seen any answers to the OP’s qustions in that language).

In other words: If someone goes somewhere with a problem and wants help with it, it is more polite to do so in the language mostly spoken and understood in that context. Instead of expecting help and others to translate the question first.

2 Likes