DTTG and droopbox--Maininbox

I have DT with three databases. Anything that Iadd directly to the individual databases syncs appropriately, but the global inbox is not syncing across devices. Not sure how to troubleshoot

We are unable to reproduce any issue so far and we have also not changed any of the code regarding Dropbox sync in a long time.

Select the sync location in DEVONthink’s Preferences > Sync, control-click the problematic database in the Databases list, hold the Option key, then choose Verify Database Thoroughly.
What is reported in DEVONthink’s Window > Log?

If it verifies successfully… In DEVONthink’s Preferences > Sync, click the plus button under the Locations list and choose Add Dropbox Sync Store. Give it a new name and enter an optional encryption key, if desired. Choose the smallest database and sync to this new location.

Then add the location to DEVONthink To Go’s Settings > Sync: Edit Locations and/or the sync locations in DEVONthink on other Macs. Disable the old sync location but don’t delete it yet. Sync to the new location, then make some minor changes, like changing a label color on some files to see if it syncs correctly between the Mac and mobile.

This did not work for me. So I deleted the app and reinstalled and now it seems to be working.

Good to know. Thanks.