DTTG does not stop importing the same webarchives in an (almost) endless loop

Today I opened DTTG on my iPad Pro and was wondering, why it shows me converting- and importing-information every few seconds. I found, that in the global inbox DTTG imports around 20-30 the same webarchives all the time, non-stop, in an endless loop. The inbox is growing and growing - as I write this lines it grows for over 1000 entries. All are duplicates. They are the webarchives I sent from other applications/browser via sharing to DTTG as I do it since years. But now DTTG seams to not clear its „inbox-waiting-list“, when it is startet and has successfully imported the waiting objects. It just starts the import again and again. I can watch the inbox list growing and growing.

I tried to restart DTTG, also tried a restart of the iPad. Both things do not help.

After trying everything (restart, changing inboxes, deleting some of the imported files, …) I gave up, searched in this forum and started to write this topic. And a few minutes ago when I changed back another time to DTTG it has stopped suddenly! I don‘t know why, but at first I am happy. Now I am worried that it will happen again and what to do to stop it again. Does anyone had this problem in the past and knows the reason or a solution?

(Now I have to invest some time to clear the inbox from all the duplicates…)

The most important bit of information: what sync method exhibits this problem? Apple CloudKit or iCloud?

You are reporting unusual behavior. On DEVONthink To Go’s databases screen, select ? > Contact Us to start a support ticket.

Sorry, that I forgot this information.
I sync over local network only.

I use DEVONthink Server on my Mac (still Monterey). On the iPad Pro (still iPadOS 16.6) DT To Go, both in the current version.

I use both machines for every day work - half of the day the iPad on the go, at home the Mac (iPad for private on the couch ;-)). When sitting at the Mac I turn on the iPad and sync locally.
When the described behavior happened, no sync was running, the Mac in the local network was turned off.

On the iPad I often send webarchives from the browser over „sharing“ to DEVONthinks inbox for remembering, reading later and deleting, saving for certain things etc… When I open DTTG later, it shows me, that it is importing the objects, indexing it etc. - takes just a few seconds to finish. Last time it starts the same way but repeated it again and again with the same „new“ webarchives from the „waiting-for-inbox-list“, putting more and more duplicates of them in the inbox.

OK, thank you very much. I will do so.