DTTG no longer showing in sidebar

I used to have DEVONthink To Go in my sidebar on my iPad under Locations, but it is no longer there. I have tried the edit menu, but it simply does not exist. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Did you reboot the iOS device?

Sorry-I should have mentioned that. I did reboot twice. Always the first thing to try. Also, I am using DTTG 3.0.4 and iOS 14.5.

This could be a beta issue. iOS 14.5 is a ​beta ​operating system. Unless you are explicitly beta testing and reporting, you should not run a beta operating system on a device you need operating as expected.

Fair. Just thought someone should know. If there a preferable way to report these likely beta issues?

It would certainly be preferable to mention you are using a beta OS in your original post, ideally in the title of the post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The report is appreciated regardless :slight_smile:

And yes, if you could put it in the subject line or mention it specifically in the content, it could be helpful.
Remember, we look at many, many posts and support tickets per day so it’s sometimes possible to miss a detail or read something that isn’t exactly as written. So putting something like this could help…

DEVONthink To Go 3.0.4
iOS 22.0 Beta

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: