DTTG3 Sync Failure- Two devices work, one doesn't

I have installed the latest DTT3 and DT and I am trying to sync using the new Cloudkit and between my Mac mini, iPad, and iPhone. I created a database first on the iPad and then on the Mac following the instructions and everything is working perfectly. However, on the iPhone, nothing is syncing with the other two devices. When I first activated Cloudkit on the phone, the test database did not show up. The iPhone seems to be using a duplicate location because when I created another database there, deleted the app and reinstalled, that database came back but also never synced with the other devices… I have confirmed that I am signed into the same iCloud id on all devices and I have restarted the phone.

I am out of ideas and would like to know how to fix this or even start all over again somehow.

Were any issues logged?

Logged where?

• Is there anything reported in DEVONthink’s Window > Log?
  • Is there a triangle on the sync icon in DEVONthink To Go’s bottom toolbar? If so, touch it and tell me what it reports.

DEVONthink’s Window > Log?

only successful verifications

Is there a triangle on the sync icon in DEVONthink To Go’s bottom toolbar?

nope

My feeling about this is that for some reason, the iPhone is using a different sync location/folder/file (not sure how to call it). Is there some way to start all of this over again?

It’s working out. There was a second switch I had to turn on to indicate what I wanted to sync. After I did that it synced normally.

Sorry.

No worries. Most problems have simple and logical solutions.