E-mail Conversation for Reference?

Good Afternoon Sirs and Madams

I’m writing to find out what does Devon think do with E-mail Plug ins Is a way to see the conversations of E-mail to use as a reference to start a conversation in e-mail for a Particular Purpose? I look forward to someone’s response.

Jason

I’m not sure what you’re asking here. Are you asking how DEVONthink determines what is a conversation in emails?

I understand that Devon think has an e-mail Plugin. I was thinking that a segment of the population uses this software application for research, work, or business that would allow someone to see the e-mail within Devon think. This might include conversations that a person might have with a particular person or to evaluate data in an e-mail to compare knowledge right next to each other. Is this my guess that the Devon think Plugin does? If not can that be considered in a future update?

The Apple Mail plugin is a communication channel between DEVONthink and Mail. It allows for more robust importing emails into DEVONthink.

Thank you. I look like to know if or Where to Find if Devon can sync encrypted Devon Think Data Bases? If so How? I have a Database on One Computer and it Not showing up another. I look again forward to your response.

Jason

Devonthink has very good native help documents (Help > Devonthink 3 Help in the menu bar). That should give you a good start to set up your system.

You can also refer to Joe Kissell’s excellent “Take Control of DEVONthink 3” (DEVONtechnologies | Handbooks and Extras) – it’s generously provided free.

That should answer your question and help you with the various methods of sync’ing databases.

2 Likes