Email Synch

I am a new user, so I’m not even sure if this is possible. I have separate mail folders for a given job. I am still playing around with how to set up DTPO for myself, but I have created a database for a specific job. After importing my email folder for that job, from Apple Mail, all EXISTING email is imported perfectly. NEW mail, that is put into the same mail folder inside Apple Mail, doesn’t appear in the folder in DTPO.

Again, I am not sure if this is even possible, but it would make sense that mail would and should synch.

Thanks in advance for any info.

This is a manual only operation at the moment. Thank you for the suggestion though.

That is a shame, truly, it kind of breaks the idea of DTPO being an active database to just being an archival database, which I don’t really need as I already have that capability within the OS itself. Why would anyone drag in an email folder into an active database if it can’t dynamically update? Seems a rather large oversight. I am now having a bit of buyer’s remorse.

Thanks again for your quick reply. It is a rarity in this world and is greatly appreciated.