Error message NSURL ErrorDomain 1012 - while synchronizing

Hello,
I get an error massage at (only) one of my computers (mac) when I try to synchronize DevonThink Pro Office 2.9.7.

The messages reads as: NSURL ErrorDomain -1012

All what I found at the www is related to the Appstore or something I am not familiar with. Does anybody knows this error and if yes wether it is a problem of my computer or DevonThink?

Thanks in advance
Frank

Do you use WebDAV? This might be an authentication issue, please check user/password of the sync store.

First of all Thanks!
Yes I use WebDav. I just tried to setup a new sync store and get the same message:
[I am not sure wether you are German therefore I translate the message]

Fehler bei der Initialisierung des Speicherortes “Sync_Devon.dtCloud”
Mistake while initialization of the storage location …

Der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. (NSURLErrorDomain-Fehler -1012.) (NSURLErrorDomain -1012)

Well, I have no idea what happens at this computer. At my iPad and my other computer everything runs fine.
Do you have an other idea?
Frank

Are the settings of the sync store, especially the URL, user & password, identical on all devices?

As far as I can see ‘yes’.
I setup a copy of the DropBox WebDAV at the computer that had no problems and this runs well too. ;-(

Do you use Dropbox or WebDAV? Do both computers use the same versions of DEVONthink and macOS?

A - sorry, yes, I use Dropbox and both computers have the same OS.

Please update to the latest version (2.9.13) which is compatible to the latest Dropbox servers.

It works! :smiley:

Thank you very much!
Best,
Frank