Footnote.com

This is one of two sites I have run into that separate the items into the actual image and a popup sidebar which gives the actual source information in text form.

The sidebar can be captured by copy-paste into an RTF document in DTP. I can also download the image and get it into DTP into the same RTF which then becomes an RTFD. The image is too small to read and the zoom feature will not work on the image and I cannot select it only or in combination with the text. Zoom does work on the text portion.

I hope that makes sense and someone can offer suggestions on how to get the two pieces of information into DTP as one document that can be zoomed.

Which version of DEVONthink and Mac OS X do you use? I’ve just pasted some text and an image into an RTFD document and zooming was applied to both the image and the text.

[/quote]
Which version of DEVONthink and Mac OS X do you use?
[/quote]
Currently 10.5.1 for OS X and 1.5.3 DTP. Will be upgrading the OS in a week or two since I’m told 10.5.5 will be available soon. Will that fix the problem?

I don’t know, to be honest. But it should as it’s working fine over here (OS X 10.5.4).