For DT's Webmaster: phpbb RSS feed

Sure.

The feed simply gives back the last n posts. It’s up to your newsreader to filter out what’s new and what’s not. DEVONagent does a good job here :wink:

Best,

Eric.

Thanks. Whew. :slight_smile:

Okay, that much makes sense. What I still don’t understand is the seeming randomness of the duplicates. I’ll refresh the feed a few hours after the previous refresh and nothing appears, then wait another few hours and refresh again and get duplicates (and possibly a few new entries, too). But it seems that randomness is a problem with NNW rather than the feed, altho’ I’ve never noticed this behavior with any other feeds (and I have plenty). One thing I haven’t tried yet is running the RDF feed in parallel and see if that generates dups, too. Anyway, I’ve got enough info to keep busy with that for now.

One remaining item:

Or does DEVONagent already handle that more elegantly, too? :slight_smile:

I still have more DT Pro mastery to achieve before giving DA a serious eval.

No, not really :wink: Maybe we could to this with a option parameter as well, but I’ll have to dig into the code for one, two hours. I’ll do this when I have a bit more time than right now.

Best,

Eric.

Thanks, Eric. I can easily background feed issues for now in favor of other things. Btw, I reported the trouble with feed dups in NNW to Ranchero last week.

Here’s something that’s hopefully easier to “fix” for the main forum:

Right now there’s no differentiation between Tips & Tricks, Troubleshooting, Requests & Suggestions, and Feedback subforums under DEVONthink and DEVONagent. Open DT->Feedback and DA->Feedback and it’s not immediately apparent which is which from the title or other page info, only by scanning topic subjects. Adding “DA” and “DT” to the titles would be one way of making them distinct. Possible?