I am trying to build an iOS shortcut that:
- receives an URL from Safari
- opens that URL in DTTGs clipper via the “clip” URL command
- returns to the shortcut after the content of the URL is clipped
- fetches the UUID of the new document in DTTG
- fetches the content of said document
- saves said content in a OneDrive-folder
This might seem like a strange way of doing things, but it relates to some corporate restrictions I have regarding sync and my wish to clip articles to clutter-free markdown.
My problem, for now at least, is to fetch the UUID of the newly created document after step 3 above. I simply cannot find any way to fetch the UUID of the latest created document via the “search” URL command. As I understand it, the “clip” URL command does not provide any x-success parameters that can be used for this purpose.
Does anyone have any suggestion to how one might do this?
Or more generally, how to clip clutter-free markdown documents from URL within a iOS shortcut? I prefer using DTTG for this because it has proven to be a more stable solution then ie. heckyeahmarkdown.com-dependant solutions.