Global inbox Display items

Hello
This is sounds dumb and I apologize. There is something in my global inbox since there is a (1) next to it. I can’t find it. I went to the “top Group” and could not find it. Any ideas?
Thanks
Kim

I have the same issue. There was nothing and the badge said “1” - now there are four docs and the badge says “5” - using 2.04 DTP Office

Switch e.g. to list/icon view and you should be able to find the groups containing stuff (assuming that groups display the number of children).

yep, tried that. All views show zero. It is only the “badge” next to the global inbox in the side bar that shows a “1”. It appears no where else in the DB. I can’t find a file associated with it.

Thanks
Kim

Could you post a screen grab of that portion of the sidebar and the group panel from the Global Inbox?

Hi
I hope this is the correct info you wanted.
Thanks
Kim

You need to delete the group "Inbox’ within the Global Inbox. That is what is giving you a badge with a ‘1’.

Yes - when accounting for the number in the badge, regular groups (even if empty) count as +1, each, and the Tags group (regardless of how many children it has) counts as 0 (zero).

oh man,

I am so sorry. I feel like an idiot!!!

I thought the “inbox” was a permanent group that you could not delete.
:frowning:

oh, I was going to ask if the “tag group” was counted as zero, but you answered it. Thanks much. I am now just getting into the “see also and classify”. I really am enjoying the program.
Thanks
Kim