I have a list of 200 URLS that I want to include in a Search Set under “Sites” to search in specifically.
I have tried the following:
putting all the sites into a .html file, opening that file in the DA Browser and choosing “Add to Set” in the context menu. This creates a link to the .html file in the Sites Tab of the desired Search Tab, but does not actually search the sites (0 results).
putting the sites into a .csv or .xls table (one in each line, only one column) and trying it with drag & drop or copy/paste - no reaction from DA
putting the sites into a .txt (one line each) and trying it with drag & drop or copy/paste - no reaction from DA
The DA manual says that using copy/paste or drag and drop works to add URLS, however I find that this only works with single URLS that way. Now I’m at the end of my wisdom and need help figuring out how to get that list of URLS into the “Sites tab” at once, without having to copy every single URL…