Hide Classify - Enlarge See Also

Hi,

While I’m reading my notes, I like to leave the See Also pane open. I would prefer to have this pane stretch the entire height of the app–in other words, I would prefer to be able to hide the Classify pane. It is possible to do this manually at first, but then clicking on a new note resets the panes to equal heights. Perhaps this could be made an option–or else the application could remember the manually set height of each pane and retain that view until it was again manually changed?

Thanks

derek

The position of the divider should remain the same as long as the drawer is visible. Which view/window are you using?

Hi,

I am using the three pane view. (preview window below file list). I have found an interesting behavior. If you slide the See Also pane so that it completely covers the Classify pane, when you click on another note the panes reset to 50% each. If you slide the See Also pane so that you can still see a tine portion of the Classify pane, when you click on another note, the panes stay positioned like that.

Derek

Thanks for the hint, v2.0.3 will improve this.

Great. Thanks for your responsiveness with this issue.