HotService Console Errors AFTER bundle is removed

I installed HotService; it failed to add any menu options. Further reading led me to the notation that the service only works on PPC machines, so I deleted the HotService folder. The problem is that even weeks later I am getting the following console error when I run MailSteward and Yahoo Messenger:

2007-01-06 09:32:21.968 MailSteward[1899] *** -[NSBundle load]: Error loading code /Users/stevepower/Library/InputManagers/HotService/HotService.bundle/Contents/MacOS/HotService for bundle /Users/stevepower/Library/InputManagers/HotService/HotService.bundle, error code 2 (link edit error code 0, error number 0 ())

Is there another remnant of this service I need to remove from somewhere?

Stephen

The error message is harmless, since it’s just a failure to load HotService on an Intel Mac.

However, if you removed the HotService files the error message should have gone away after a logout/login or restart.

I would like the error messages to be resolved; logging out/restarting does not remove them.

Check to make sure you’ve removed the files.

I installed HotServices on my MacBook Pro, got the error messages, then removed the files. No more error messages.

Spotlight pointed to the files under the root directory (not my user directory); after deleting those as well I was good to go. Thanks.